- Vouchers have no cash in value and should not be resold or traded.
- vouchers can only be refunded during the first 14 days after purchase
- vouchers are usually valid for 12 months from date of purchase
- All services covered by the voucher should be booked and taken within 12 months of purchase
- all services will need to be booked in advance and willerby photos will endeavour to accommodate any bookings, however at peak times the service may not be available and alternate dates may be offered.
- vouchers must be handed back to willerby photos when redeemed against the goods/services listed on them.
- willerby photos is unable to fulfil any vouchers not presented so please look after them and bring them to your photo session.
- should the voucher not be presented, then at the discretion of Willerby Photos, the voucher may be fulfilled, but the goods/services may be for a lesser value. Without the proof of the voucher I may choose to offer goods usually associated with a given price voucher. This may not be the same as what is written on your voucher.
- on occasion, 3rd party goods may not be available, an alternative will be offered and or a delay in delivery may occur.
- all goods will be delivered by 3rd party direct to recipients address, if you would rather it delivered to willerby photos for collection please confirm in advance. should you then wish for it to be posted a delivery charge will be added to cover this extra postage
- For further advice, questions or information please email
© Willerby Photos